Paul Harrison’s travel reviews have appeared in a number of regional newspapers including the Manchester Evening News, the Liverpool Echo, the Stockport Express and Times series and the Nottingham Post.
He also edits Big Planet Travel, a mixture of industry news and holiday reviews.
To see all of Paul’s reviews, click here.
- Should you choose La Clusaz for an Easter break? – Mad Dog Ski
- Pontoon in the Sky at the Pic du Midi – for Planet Ski
- Fun for all the family in the south of France – Cauterets in the Pyrenees and Argelès-sur-Mer in the south of France
- Les Menuires – Gateway to the huge 3 Valleys ski area in the French Alps
- Great skiing at a great price in Andorra – La Massanain the Pyrenees
- Enjoying cross-country skiing … and a dinner in a yurt – La Rosière in the northern Alps
- Beautiful towns around Lake Garda
- Spring in the Lake District – a weekend in near Keswick
- The Austrian Ski Welt – skiing in Scheffau
- Family time in north Norfolk – exploring Wells, Cromer and Sheringham