Jet2.com has announced its biggest-ever ski programme, including flights to six ski destinations from Manchester Airport this winter.
Jet2 will operate up to 20 weekly flights to six top ski destinations from Manchester – Andorra (via Barcelona), Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, Salzburg, and Turin.
In addition, Jet2 will operate flights to Salzburg and Geneva from East Midlands Airport.
In response to skiers looking for weekend flights and short ski trips over a long weekend, the company has scheduled a choice of weekday and weekend flights.
Key programme developments for winter 2017/18 from Manchester include:
- Geneva – Up to seven weekly flights including services on Monday, Thursday and Friday, two flights on Saturdays and Sundays
- Andorra (Barcelona) – Up to four weekly flights including services on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- Grenoble – three weekly services with flights on Saturday and Sunday
- Salzburg – three weekly services with flights on Saturday and Sunday
- Turin – two weekend services, with flights on Saturday and Sunday
- Lyon – weekly Saturday service
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We fly to more ski destinations from Manchester Airport than any other operator, with flights to six top ski destinations on our award-winning airline.
“Weekend breaks are proving increasingly popular, so we have accommodated this by putting on more flights to suit weekend skiers, including two flights on Saturdays and Sundays, making it easier than ever to head to the Alps for a short ski break.”
Jet2 half-price ski carriage
To launch the programme, Jet2.com is offering half-price ski carriage on flights to Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Turin and Lyon from Manchester Airport, and to Geneva and Salzburg from East Midlands Airport.
The promotion applies if you make a new booking up to October 12, 2017 and are travelling between November 30, 201, and April 30, 2018 on any of the above routes.